Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING OFFICER -KUTRRH/DCSAMO/270 –1 POST
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager the Marketing Officer’s job exists to coordinate and provide marketing services and activities, and advise the hospital executive on the same.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan for all the marketing services and the resources required to implement marketing strategies and thus contribute to its overall strategic planning of the hospital.
- Oversee and ensure planning for all marketing programmes designed to create awareness of the hospital and its products and thus attract and retain its customers and clients.
- Coordinate the implementation of the marketing component of hospital strategic plan within its vision, mission and culture and other national and international frameworks.
- Ensure that the marketing section of the hospital has all human and non-human resources required to offer marketing services within and without the hospital.
- Coordinate all marketing services and activities and represent the section and its pertinent matters within and without the hospital.
- Ensure the identification of the target hospital clientele and strategies on how to market to them, attract them and create a business relationship with them.
- Oversee and ensure design and publication of marketing strategies, programmes, activities, tools and media to be used in marketing experience within and without the hospital.
- Formulate marketing policies and procedures for the hospital within the framework of the hospital corporate policy and communicate the same to all stakeholders in the hospital.
- Ensure and coordinate continuous market research in order to establish the market needs for the hospital products, design and redesign them as per its needs and in collaboration with the finance section price them competitively and profitably.
- Ensure and provide marketing advisory service to the hospital executive and other sections and units, and other stakeholders through the appropriate media.
- Oversee and coordinate monitoring and evaluation of progress and achievement of the marketing section’s programmes, procedures, processes and services in the hospital, and prepare and disseminate periodic reports appropriately.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: Commerce (Marketing Option), Business Administration (Marketing Option), Marketing,Business Studies or any other relevant Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Member to a relevant professional body;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of operating procedures
- Knowledge of professional standards
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Organizational skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via the Job Application Portal
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 15th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through KUTRRH emails.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer