Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1) POSITION OF PROJECT MANAGER –ONE (1) POST
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the project, including the mobilisation of all project inputs, Supervision over project staff, consultants and sub-contractors.
He/She will also be responsible for the overall day to day running of the project including overall coordination, planning, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and reporting of all project activities:
Term of Engagement: The position shall be on an initial twelve (12) months contract with possibility for extension.
- Applicants must possess the following, in order to be considered for appointment to the position:
- Bachelor’s degree; field from a recognized institution;in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Mining, Geology, Chemical Engineering or Chemical/ Biological Sciences or any other related
- MSc.degree field from a recognized institution; in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Mining, Geology, Chemical Engineering or Chemical/ Biological Sciences or in any other related field.
- PhD in any of the above ,or related fields; and
- Specialized training in toxic chemicals; and waste; and
- monitoring and evaluation;
How to Apply
Fill in each section of the Bio -Data Form clearly in typed, block letters.
APPLICANT’S BIO-DATA FORM –(pdf)
APPLICANT’S BIO-DATA FORM—( Ms Word)
The Bio-Data Form must be accompanied with an Application Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, National Identify Card, and Testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to, The Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, P.O. Box 30126, 00100 NAIROBI.
In Submitting the applications, Applicants can;
- Email their applications, in Ms Word or PDF; to email@example.com with the position Title as the subject; or
- Drop a hard copy; in sealed envelope at the Ministry’s (Main) Registryon 13th Floor, NHIF Building, or
- Post a hard copy;
With the position title clearly indicated at the left hand corner of the envelope.
The closing date for all applications is 8th June, 2020 at close of business (5pm). Late applications shall NOT be considered.
The Ministry of Environment and Forestry is an Equal Opportunity employer:Women, Minorities, Marginalized and Persons Living with Disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to Automatic Disqualification.