Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Data Manager will ensure the efficient management of databases at AFRINIC, document standards and processes relating to data architecture.
He/she will organise, store and analyse data to ensure timely production of reports and statistics to meet reporting needs and work on data-related projects.
- Collaboration and involvement in other applications unit projects where applicable.
- Ensure that all processes are clearly documented as per ISO 9001 standards
- Support staff in performing data-related tasks. Develop solutions for data-related problems
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Applications Unit Manager, Head of IT & Engineering and CEO
Essential Qualifications and Work Experience
- A degree in IT or an equivalent amount of related technical coursework and work experience in a related field. A Masters Degree will be a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience with data reporting tools. Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems including command language and file editors.
- Having business intelligence, data mining, reporting experience.
- Ability to perform database programming, optimization and tuning.
- Knowledge of a programming language such as PERL, PHP, Java.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send a letter of motivation and your CV, both in English, by email to email@example.com, or to the following address:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
11th Floor, Standard Chartered Tower,
Please indicate in the subject title of your email the job reference only: afjob-DM-20200529
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 June 2020
Start date: As soon as possible
Interviews will be held at AFRINIC office in Ebène and telephone interviews will be conducted for candidates outside Mauritius.
AFRINIC reserves the right to call only the best-qualified candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.