Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 12/2019 – DEPUTY DIRECTOR LEGAL RESEARCH, JOB GRADE BRS 3 (1) POST
The Deputy Director, Legal Research will report to the Director Legal Compliance and Research.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- initiating the formulation and review of research policies, strategies and procedures; providing leadership in research and development programs and activities; promoting research on social, economic and political trends and their impact on business registration; identifying stakeholders to support and fund legal research; initiating implementation of the research policy on business registration; setting benchmarks and standards for legal research; implementing research findings and recommendations of reports.
Requirements for appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Deputy Director Legal Research if that person:
- Is a Kenyan Citizen;
- Has seven(7) years relevant working experience;
- Has served in the grade of Assistant Director, Legal Research or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Law, Economics/Statistics, Business Administration/Management, Education, Sociology, Political Science, Development Studies or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A master’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body;
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Demonstrates professional competence.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the Public Service for vacant posts in the Business Registration Service.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert and make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form may be downloaded from the Business Registration Service website www.brs.go.ke, the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke, and Africa Management Solutions Limited website www.amsol.co.ke
The completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 th June, 2020.