Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 10/2020 – DEPUTY REGISTRAR MOVABLE PROPERTY AND SECURITY RIGHTS (MPSR), JOB GRADE BRS 3 (1) POST
The Deputy Registrar of Movable Property and Security Rights shall be the reporting to the Director General.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Deputy Registrar shall be the head of the Registry of Movable Property Security Rights and Hire Purchase and shall be responsible for the implementation of the Movable Properties Security Rights Act and Hire Purchase Act. The specific duties and responsibilities shall include; registration of security rights in movable assets, registration of hire purchase agreements, day to day administration and management of the affairs of the Registry and all such duties as imposed by the Act and any other duty as may be assigned by the Director General/Board.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Deputy registrar of Movable Property and Security Rights if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has seven (7) years post admission experience;
- Has served in the grade of Senior Assistant Registrar or any similar managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience;
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized university;
- A master’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of the Law society of Kenya (LSK)
- Demonstrates administrative and professional competence;
- Demonstrates computer literacy.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the Public Service for vacant posts in the Business Registration Service.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert and make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form may be downloaded from the Business Registration Service website www.brs.go.ke, the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke, and Africa Management Solutions Limited website www.amsol.co.ke
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 15 th June, 2020.