Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 08/2020 – DEPUTY REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES, JOB GRADE BRS 3 (1) POST
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Registrar of Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Deputy Registrar of Companies duties and responsibilities will entail: – ensuring efficient and effective administration of the Companies Act, the Registration of Business Names Act and the Limited Liability Partnership Act; registration of companies, business names, limited liability partnerships, maintaining records in the companies registry; attending consultative meetings with stakeholders and handling client complaints.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Deputy Registrar of Companies if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has seven (7) years post admission experience;
- Has served in the grade of a Senior Assistant Registrar of Companies or in a similar managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience;
- Holds a Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
- A master’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Is a member, in good standing, of the Law society of Kenya (LSK)
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Demonstrates professional competence;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the Public Service for vacant posts in the Business Registration Service.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert and make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form may be downloaded from the Business Registration Service website www.brs.go.ke, the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke, and Africa Management Solutions Limited website www.amsol.co.ke
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 15 th June, 2020.