Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Job Purpose
Under direct supervision of the Senior Supply Chain Officer, the Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible for stores and maintenance of relevant stores and procurement records as well as ensuring essential goods are available at all times.
Procurement Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Receive goods, record and maintain appropriate records.
- Issues goods from the store and update the stores records.
- Alert the head of Procurement when re-order is required. Stores stock taking
- Maintain data of registered suppliers.
- Generate LPO for the approval by the designated officer and dispatch to respective suppliers
- Source and collect quotations from potential suppliers and participate in the analysis of the same
- Receipt of invoices a posting the same in the financial system
- Assist in the preparation of annual procurement plan
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual reporting to respective statutory bodies in collaboration with supervisor
- Undertake any other duties as allocated from time to time by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement & Logistics.
- One (1) year relevant working experience in a reputable organization.
- Experience in working with an Enterprise Resource Planning System is an added advantage
- Good Negotiation and Analytical Skills
- High level of Integrity and Honesty
- Professional Body Membership (KISM, MCIPS)
- Procurement professional examinations (CPSP, CIPS)
- Valid practicing certificate
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit an online application, including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and three referees addressed to the Managing Trustee, Commodities Fund (P.O. Box 52714 – 00200, Nairobi) on email : firstname.lastname@example.org (copied to email@example.com ) by 19th June 2020. Indicate clearly the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER SIX
You are advised to submit your clearance certificates (or evidence of online applications) to the relevant bodies for the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA;
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
(NOTE: Names of shortlisted candidates shall be submitted to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission for integrity verification) Commodities Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.