Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Job Purpose
Under direct supervision of the Internal Auditor, the System Auditor performs detailed evaluation of internal controls and reviews computer information systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above
- Experience in working with an Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in the area of expertise.
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel) and application systems.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to review system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer systems development and programming.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- High level of Integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit an online application, including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and three referees addressed to the Managing Trustee, Commodities Fund (P.O. Box 52714 – 00200, Nairobi) on email : firstname.lastname@example.org (copied to email@example.com ) by 19th June 2020. Indicate clearly the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER SIX
You are advised to submit your clearance certificates (or evidence of online applications) to the relevant bodies for the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA;
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
(NOTE: Names of shortlisted candidates shall be submitted to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission for integrity verification) Commodities Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.