Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JBAndrews is partnering with an international organisation, operating within the Logistics and Supply Chain industry. They are seeking the services of a Chief Accountant for a relatively new subsidiary based in Nairobi, Kenya.
This subsidiary has received a large capital investment, in order to develop some of the most technologically advanced warehouses in Africa. These warehouses are fully automated and are currently operating at full capacity. The company focuses on: contract logistics; bonded & non-bonded storage; inventory management; and supply chain solutions. This is a fast growing organisation, at the forefront of digital technology.
For this role we are looking for an analytical and diligent professional. With expertise in financial reporting, budgeting and accounting. This also needs to be a dynamic individual, who can take ownership of other aspects of the of the company’s management.
This individual will report to the General Manager, with a dotted line to the Group CFO. They are fully responsible for driving strategy and budgeting within the organisation.
- Create and provide accurate management and financial reports in a timely manner;
- Handle the management and production of audit, tax and regulatory documentation. Ensuring to remain up to date on new changes;
- Create regular budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis reports;
- Handle the investment of excess finances, into new projects for improving operational efficiency;
- Establish a solid financial monitoring system;
- Present the financial reports to the Managing Director and Board of Directors;
- Maintain and develop relationships with external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop the current team members. While also managing the recruitment of new talent.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA
- Analytical and strategically oriented mindset
- Diligent and timely professional manner
- Degree educated in either accounting, finance or a commercial related discipline
- Clear proven management experience
- Budgeting, financial analysis and forecasting experience
- Up to date knowledge of current financial reporting and accounting standards
- Must already live in Kenya