Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS MANAGER ROLE:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the online space and transforming user experiences with truly innovative digital products. You must be a futurist with design thinking and technical capabilities who can discern future trends and opportunities and understand how to capitalize on them. This role requires an influencer with strong leadership, project management, and communication skills.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• All interactions between clients, third party vendors and internal product development teams;
• Coordinate between external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure timely development, launch, sales and delivery of products;
• Define sales and marketing strategies to maximise customer awareness and engagement with products;
• Plan and execute go-to market launch strategies for new products and monitor, track and manage performance of product portfolio;
• P&L of the Digital products portfolio.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL PRODUCTS MANAGER ROLE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering;
• MBA is desirable;
• 3 years product management experience;
• Proven experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, outsourced vendors and development teams;
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority;
• Experience in developing digital products and technologies;
• Strong client relationship management capabilities;
• Strong business communication and presentation skills;
• Experience in managing multiple teams on multiple tasks in a fast paced and challenging environment;
• Proven experience in creating business models, analytics, pricing, ecommerce and business reporting;
• Proven experience in conducting research for informed decision making;
• Track record of delivering on time and meeting business targets;
• Familiarity with the current and emerging technologies especially in the digital products.
Expires on June 5th, 2020