Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To provide technical leadership in the management and support of the Bank’s Manager, Digital and Self Service Channels and associated back end systems with the view to maintain a high availability and excellent end user experience. The jobholder will also play a leading role in project support for initiatives around the payments and peripheral systems and other bank initiatives that have an impact on the systems. He/She will be expected to mentor/coach staff within their team and the larger applications team on matters technical.
Provide second and third level support to all users at branch and head office
• Provide second and third level support to all users at branch and Head Office on Digital and Self-Service Channel issues.
• Review fault/incident logs to ascertain root causes and ensure faults/incidents are closed in line with the incident management process
• Provide afterhours support in line with service level agreements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Monitor Team performance with regards to resolution of Incidents/Faults
• Monitor team performance with regards to resolution of incidents/faults and take corrective measures when calls/incidents are at risk of breaching SLA
• Compile periodic performance reports on Digital and Self-Service Channels and share with the IT Management and Business Owners.
• Identify shortcomings on the Bank’s application systems and provide solutions to improve or rectify them according to business requirements.
Review projects/initiatives around Digital and Self-Service Channels
• Participate in project implementation around Digital and Self-Service Channels.
• Ensure availability of disaster recovery site operations and testing at least twice a year for Digital and Self-Service Channels and related applications.
• Review projects/initiatives around Digital and Self Service Channels and ensure they are in line with Bank’s strategy.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
First Degree in IT or Computer Science
Must have working knowledge of banking systems and capital markets applications and must have working knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and day to day systems support
Certification/Active Membership to a professional organisation would be an added advantage
At least five (5) years’ experience in any of the following areas: IT Security, Technical Support, Systems Administration, Applications Support, Electronic Banking/Channels Support, Programming, Database Administration, Systems Analysis
Generating Ideas:The greater the number of alternative ideas or solutions generated, the greater the probability of finding a good solution. This competency is about how fluent an individual is at generating ideas, the number of ideas they generate and how confident they are in their ability to generate unusual ideas or favour radical solutions. This is further enhanced by the extent to which an individual enjoys the creative process
Making Decisions:This competency is about the pace at which individuals are prepared to make decisions, as well as their willingness to take responsibility for their decisions when under pressure. It also deals with the extent to which individuals are definite about their views and opinions.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process.