Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Uraia Trust is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented individual for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Programme officer.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Institutional Transformation Manager and in close coordination with the Head of Programmes, the jobholder shall be responsible for execution of programme activities to enhance the efficient delivery of Uraia’s civic education and engagement activities in line with its mission.
A key part of this role involves facilitating efficient research, learning, monitoring and evaluation of Uraia’s programmes.
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Improve and implement the monitoring and evaluation framework in consultation with Uraia Senior Management Team and provide support in day to day management of the Uraia monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Undertake and/ or participate in research necessary to ensure the undertaking of evidence led interventions by Uraia.
- Ensure the innovative and effective use of information technology in support of Uraia’s monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Provide support in development of work plans, programming and budget review for programme activities.
- Undertake the learning, monitoring and evaluation activities of Uraia in liaison with the Institutional Transformation Manager
- Provide support in implementation of capacity building initiatives of Uraia’s programmes.
- Manage all monitoring data and information, and facilitate analysis of the same for use in programming.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Institutional Transformation Manager.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Social or Development Studies
- Additional training and qualifications in undertaking MERL of development programmes will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in programme implementation with a specific focus in monitoring, evaluation, research and learning is essential.
- Demonstrated work experience in democracy and governance sector will be desirable.
The engagement for this position will be for an initial contract of two years that is renewable subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funding.
For more details about Uraia, please see the Uraia Trust website
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, contact details and quoting reference number UT/09/14/02 by 5 pm on 2nd September 2014 addressed to:
The Human Resources Unit
Uraia Hse, Jacaranda Ave. off Gitanga Rd
P O Box 28151- 00100 Nairobi, Kenya