Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Provides full administrative support to the ICS team in operations, logistics, finance, information management and meeting
Skills, qualifications and experience
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required ;
• Sound organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload and meet deadlines.
• Experience of effective liaison with different teams and contacts.
• Experience of working proactively and flexibly without close supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of planning and administering meetings/events.
IT and Finance
• Strong information technology skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
• Ability to develop and maintain information systems.
• High levels of numeracy and ability to make financial calculations according to agreed current guidelines.
• Experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, verbally and in writing
• Strong verbal and written English language skills.
• Experience of working with young people from diverse backgrounds would be an advantage.
Out of hours working
• Some out of hours working will be required from time to time to support events.
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
Application Closing Date
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Applicants are advised that VSO does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Applicants MUST have the right to work in Kenya.