Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role of the WNS High School Principal is to provide instructional leadership and support for the teaching staff in the high school.
WNS School Director
- Provide Spiritual Leadership to staff and students.
- Provide Instructional Leadership, ensuring academic goals of the school are met.
- Develop and facilitate leadership capacity among staff and students
- Manage school operations and resources in collaboration with the Field Leadership Team
- Work with the Field Leadership Team to develop an inclusive school community with Christ as our center.
- Foster effective relationships with parents and the WNS Community.
The candidate must possess:
- Evidence of spiritual leadership and maturity
- Current state or provincial issued certification; ACSI administrator certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or Curriculum and Instruction
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a preparatory role
- Effective communication skills with parents, teachers, and students
West Nairobi High School Profile:
- The high school at West Nairobi School consists of two sections of high school (grades 9-12).
- The high school has approximately 110 students.
- The high school has 16 teaching faculty including art, physical education, and special education teachers.