Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Parts Manager
Department: Parts Department
To provide efficient and timely support service and marketing to external customers
- Promote and sell products to meet customer needs.
- Conduct field visits to prospect for and close sales deals.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining monthly customer database report
- Identifying new customer in the market.
- Advice customer on substitution of parts when identical part is not available.
- Execute various sales growth strategies for parts sales
- Provide customer with all parts knowledge and technical advice in order to achieve the set targets.
- Ensure achievement of parts sales target.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in a Technical field or Business related field
- Working knowledge of excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- A customer orientated person
- A passionate worker with a can do attitude
- Internally: Service team : Prospecting and supplying parts requirements for the workshop
- Externally: Customers
Applications close on 24th June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.