Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Study Coordinator
Period: 6 months
The primary function of this position is to implement day to day activities of the study in compliance with the study protocol.
- Screen and recruit potential study participants
- Perform consenting procedures for all study participants
- Conduct interviews for the study participants using the study data collection tools
- Conduct any clinical assessments as required by the study protocol and tools
- Ensure study data collection tools are completed with utmost accuracy and transmitted to the Study Coordinator for safe storage
- Track all participants enrolled in the study and conduct phone and community tracing for those who miss appointments
- Refer study participants to facility clinical teams and Study Coordinator as appropriate
Required Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- At least diploma-level qualification in a health related field
- At least 2 years’ research experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Basics skills in computer software packages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in conducting qualitative research is an advantage
How to Apply
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and an updated CV attached as one document including names of three professional referees to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu on or before 23 June, 2020. Applicants are advised to include the position title as the subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. MGIC – Kenya is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.**