Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior WISH2ACTION Coordinator, the Research, Evidence and Learning (REL) Manager will be responsible for the development and oversight of all monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) activities taking place in the WISH2ACTION project in four countries- Somalia, South Sudan, Uganda and Ethiopia. The manager will be responsible to develop the IRC Learning agenda for IRC working in collaboration with the WISH Hub. Specifically, the manager will influence and impact the following key project areas; Lead on the development and implementation of a robust MEAL strategy for WISH 2 Action in line with the IRC Good and Great standards; Coordinate Research, Evidence generation and learning in the 4 WISH2ACTION implementing countries and the region; Develop knowledge content to inform programming, advocacy and fundraising and Training and Support WISH2ACTION learning strategies. The Manager will ensure that the Project MEAL is in line with the DFID and IPPF terms and conditions and that IRC achieves its “Global Goods” deliverables in the project. The M&E Manager will also take an active role in adaptive management through active participation in stakeholder, learning and work planning meetings.
• Degree (in statistics, economics, research or other relevant social science), equivalent qualifications or evidence of equivalent research and analysis experience
• At least five (5) years of experience designing and implementing MEL systems, specific to the roles above preferably in reproductive health programs/ humanitarian setting.
• Experience with MEL on Reproductive Health programs preferred.
• Advanced quantitative or mixed methods research skills, including ability to review and critically appraise data and empirical literature.
• Professional proficiency in English required