Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of the Programme Officer position is to support day-to-day implementation of programmatic activities. The position contributes to the CRG team’s achievement of its operational objectives (healthy BVA and programmatic results). He/she is responsible for logistical support for convening CRG events and workshops and documenting such processes to inform future engagements with partners. The CRG Programme Officer will collaborate with the CRG team on new business development and to implement the 2019-2021 strategy for CRG including support to partner implementation. The support will also include financial tracking, logistics and maintaining visibility related updates/social media updates.
Qualifications and experience Essential
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Social Sciences, International Relations or other related field;
- At least 1 years’ experience in implementing governance projects or programs preferably in the child rights space, economic justice and or financing for development;
- Knowledge on regional institutions that address economic justice and governance for instance the AU, African Development Bank, East African Community, UN Economic Commission for Africa.
- General knowledge on child rights in relation to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child or the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child;
- Experience in project coordination, implementation as well as monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL);
- Proven experience in budget management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven experience in logistical planning of events, workshops and conferences;
- Previous work experience in an NGO environment at regional level , an added benefit;
- Research and analysis skills on economic governance;
- Commitment to Save the Children Values
Contract duration: Maternity cover (6 months)
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents