Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AATF is seeking a consultant/media company to;
- Develop a corporate video (long and short one of at least 15 and 5 minutes),
- Creation infographics (7) for social media platforms,
- Record seven 5-minute interviews with various subject matter experts,
- Host 3 webinars between end June and October 2020,
- Develop promo videos (3), posters (3), animation packs (3), presenter profiles (3) for the webinar.
Company must have relevant experience and references and be willing to travel to communicated destinations (if need be)
- Specific experience relevant to the assignment. Please provide details of similar assignments undertaken.
- Technical capacity of consultants in terms of their qualifications and competencies for the assignment. Please attach detailed CVs.
- Work plan clearly indicating the maximum time/duration required for each phase of the assignment.
- Clear breakdown of the financial proposal including all the chargeable taxes.
- Terms of payment
- Total quote for the assignment
How to Apply
Please send your application to emails on or before 24 June 2020 to Procurement@aatf-africa.org. They Must Clearly indicate the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
African Agricultural Technology Foundation is an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds and any other diversity groups to apply and become a part of our organization.