Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the supervision of the Director, Programme Development and Commercialization the Information Systems Officer will lead in establishing designing and maintaining AATF information systems, developing and implementing security plans for AATF information systems. The Information Systems Officer will help develop AATF’s information security plan and implementation of the same.
- Develop, implement and monitor AATF’s information & systems security plan
- Establish and maintain AATF information systems
- Project and departmental data collection, processing, analysis and management.
- Data processing for statistical modelling, analysis, identifying data trends and reporting
- Databases administration and management
- ICT technical expertise advice, coordination and facilitation
- Systems development, maintenance and administration
- Implementing backup and recovery services for AATF servers and staff computers
- Providing 1st and 2nd Level ICT Systems Support services.
- Training and capacity building on ICT services to staff and other stake holders
- Online cloud services, websites and domain administration and management
- ICT technical support to AATF ventures i.e Agridrive & QBS
- Demonstrated passion, interest and aptitude for Information systems including interest in the internet, image software and search engine optimisation
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders (staff, investors, research institutions, media, government institutions, etc.),
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or any other related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- At least Five (5) years’ experience with in-depth knowledge and understanding of ICT platforms, Excellent writing and editing skills with ability to identify and effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Advanced visual and design skills
- Advanced knowledge of design process and print production
- Mastery of knowledge of online tools.
- Knowledge of software applications for web based solutions, and apps.
- Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Proven ability to read and interpret data for reporting.
- Proven ability to generate and present standard reports.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. A working knowledge of French would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your application to emails on or before 24 June 2020 to email@example.com They Must Clearly indicate the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
African Agricultural Technology Foundation is an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds and any other diversity groups to apply and become a part of our organization.