Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Train students in specific technical skills area and prepare them for formal examinations/trade test and work environment
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enrich the existing Curriculum to include emerging trends in the Social Work and Community Development field.
- Develop lesson plans for training.
- Take part in recruitment process of the new students.
- Provide counseling to the students, address their disciplinary issues and assist in Conflict Resolution among them.
- Prepare the students for their final examination and facilitate internal examinations.
- Organize and/or accompany the class to the examination center whenever called to.
- Assist in finding suitable Industrial attachments positions for the students
- Ensure all qualified students are registered for the exams.
- Ensure all qualified students pay their contributions to the exams.
- Ensure RWMT values and principles are communicated to the students and their caregivers.
- Ensure RWMT Training and Resource Center rules and regulations are clearly communicated to the students.
- Ensure the students participate in all relevant RWMT activities.
- Assist in keeping database of Personal details and relevant documents of the students.
- Making sure that the right students as per the set criteria are the ones attending class.
- Keeping daily attendance registers for the students.
- Filing of the examination records.
- Ensure students pay their fees to RWMT Finance department fully and timely.
- Provide quality and timely delivery of Community Development activities reports in their agreed format and deadlines to facilitate follow-up and improvement of the work.
- Maintain follow-up system to ensure efficient processes of Community Development activities.
- Maintain and up-date accurate Community Development activities records and reports according to the organization’s M&E and reporting requirements.
- In charge of daily operational work within RTRC
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
(The knowledge, skills and abilities may be required through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or on-the-job-training).
Level of education:
At least a Degree in Community Development and Social Work from a reputable Institution.
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- Social Work/Community Work
- Certificate in computer Studies
- Must possess good facilitation/training skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build harmonious relationships with students.
- Must have developed good intercultural orientation and strong public relations skills.
- Have knowledge working with children in poor conditions.
- Must have registered with KNEC
- Must have a Technical Teacher Training Certificate
At least three (2) years relevant experience as an Instructor.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rdJuly 2020. cover letter stating the position for which you are applying, along with current remuneration or last remuneration if currently not employed, (2) three paragraph motivation statement and why you feel you meet the requirements, (3) three references and (4) C.V.
IMPORTANT: All four (4) above mentioned steps must be followed. Applications not following all steps will automatically be disqualified. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should bring a personal commitment to community development. Applicants should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with RafikiwaMaendeleo Trust’s vision and mission before considering to apply. Only those who can demonstrate all required competencies will be considered.