Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) is a state Authority created under an Act of Parliament No.35 of 2011, with the mandate of holding the police accountable to the public in the performance of their functions.
The Authority wishes to recruit a result oriented Kenyan citizen with drive, vision and creativity to fill the following position:
Job Reference Number: IPOA/HR/05/2020
Designation: Helpdesk Support Analyst
Vacant Positions: 1 post
IPOA/HR/05/2020; HELPDESK SUPPORT ANALYST, IPOA GRADE 6 (1 POSITION)- (CONSOLIDATED SALARY KES. 90,000-130,000)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Installing, testing and configuring of new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Monitoring, receiving compiling reports on user support requirements for escalation.
• Managing PC setup for new users using standard hardware, images and software.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades for workstation hardware and software as required.
• Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
• Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
• Providing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helpdesk support and respond to ECM user requests.
• Served in the grade of Help Desk Analyst for a minimum period of one (1) year in the Public or Private sector;
• A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Information Technology, Information Communication Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
• ITIL foundation certification.
• Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behaviour
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.
Required Behavioural Skills:
• Candidates must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
• Demonstrate professional competence, integrity and capability in work performance; and
All applicants MUST attach IPOA Employment Application Form
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, online or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number, on both the cover letter, envelope and email applications, together with a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Tuesday, 30th June, 2020 to:
IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status. CANVASsing will lead to automatic disqualification.
IPOA does not engage any recruitment agencies and no medical examination is required before one attends an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.