Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF NO KRCHN/06/2020
AMURT- Muyeye Health Care Centre would like to fill the following positions based in malindi.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate nursing care services
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Carry out MNCH /FP clinic
- Maintaining records on Patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment.
- Carrying out relevant simple surgical procedures on Clients on need basis
- To offer patient consultation services and prescriptions
- Conduct referrals to other departments; i.e. laboratory, pharmacy, ultrasound, ECG or any other relevant department within the health facility
- Perform day to day clinical duties and consultation services to out-patients in line with the Kenya HIV management guidelines and provide treatment for HIV/STIs and refer them to nearby comprehensive centers for ART and TB treatment
- Liaising with other senior health care personnel at the sub county /county level to develop continuous improvement of protocols for HIV
- Ensure the facility license is always up to date
- Offer daily supervisory services on other health care workers at the health facility. Ie lab, pharmacy and font office
- Prepare weekly progress report and submit to the clinic admin including monthly clinic /MOH reports in line with ministry of health requirements.
- Diploma in: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a busy health facility
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application.
- Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 25th June 2020 before COB, indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.