Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role:
Working closely with the BizDev Senior Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of selected CfA donor funded projects. You will be helping project leads strengthen capacity, systems and resources to position them for improved impact.
Responsibilities: Your daily responsibilities will include:
- You will co-manage core teams and project teams with the Senior Business Development Programme Manager
- Oversee project deliverables to ensure adherence to agreed quality benchmarks and budgets by facilitating regular progress/prototype reviews at appropriate milestones for stakeholders, and by proactively problem-solving where expectations are not met
- Where needed, manage the day-to-day implementation of projects/partners, based on their work plans and CfA strategic objectives or expectations
- Actively monitor and evaluate both the implementation and expenses on projects to help preemptively identify challenges and opportunities.
Required: minimum requirements include:
- 3+ years of relevant programme or project management experience
- Relevant qualification, would suit someone who studied IT or media or journalism or something similar
- Experience using Project Management software/tools like Trello, Slack, etc
- Competency in Google Suite applications including Google Docs, Slides, Sheets
Preferred: candidates who are able to demonstrate the following will have an advantage:
- Proven experience managing teams in the technology industry to deliver milestones and meet business needs
- Experience with remote work
- Organised and efficient in work processes
- A willingness to grow into an effective leader with the ability to provide direction, vision and mentor team members
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change and cultural realities
- The ability to work across many different projects
Language and Location Requirements:
- Location: Kenya or South Africa
- Languages: English
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary, subject to experience, with opportunities for performance-based growth, both in terms of career path and public stature
- A dynamic workplace, with a transnational team, occasional international travel, and generous vacation benefits
- Ongoing opportunities to learn new cutting-edge skills and techniques/technologies to future-proof yourself in a rapidly evolving industry
- A chance to shine on a global stage, writing for international audiences and interacting with colleagues around the world
How to apply:
Please fill in this form by 03 July 2020
To all recruitment agencies: CfA does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employment application line, CfA employees or any other CfA contact. CfA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.