Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work alongside EMEA Product Managers and lead the Digital activities to ensure fulfillment of the EMEA’s digital vision, strategy, values, expectations, and principles.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Digital and Transformative Marketing Manager EMEA.
This marketing leader plays a key role in the success of the growing Cepheid’s digital marketing capabilities. This role interacts with management, EMEA marketing team, global brand, sales and EMEA CRM team.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Support the development and deployment of the EMEA Cepheid brand’s persona-oriented strategy:
- Campaign development related to the EMEA Marketing Plan
- Campaign development using Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Coordination with the main online EMEA media players
This includes supporting digital research into consumer/active prospects behaviors, managing website, landing pages and social assets performance and guiding on content, SEO/SEM, CRM, social media, mobile, digital innovation, critical metrics/measurement of content and campaigns.
- Recruitment and customer loyalty:
- Collection and analysis of consumer data
- Strategies and Content of E-mailing
- Strategies and Content of Google AdWords campaigns
- Data & Performance Analyst
- Identify business needs
- Build data analysis solutions
- Ensure data collection, quality and retention through the CRM
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree, preference for marketing, business or communications
- Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience in an international business environment
Knowledge and skills:
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of PPC advertising tools and analytics platforms (e.g. Adwords Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager…)
- Experience using Salesforce, Pardot, and other CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Pimcore…).
- Proven expertise in digital marketing competencies (e.g. website, SEM/SEO, social media, E-campaigns and E-sales tools) and proven track record to run digital marketing campaigns that deliver relevant marketing and business results.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; diligent approach to work assignments; enjoys operating at a fast pace while staying flexible to shift tasks frequently.
- Able to handle multiple projects and succeed in a fast-paced environment by working independently and as a member of cross-functional teams to meet project objectives.
- Travel requirements: up to 20%
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you would like to explore this opening further and find out more about our salary & benefits package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.