Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Role Responsibilities
The NLP/Messaging Automation Intern will be responsible for;
- Liase with our conversational learning experts to implement rich learning experiences over a variety of supported platforms.
- Enhancing the NLP-capabilities of our platform to better serve the students.
- Support of our Full-Stack software development team by acting as a bridge between the learning experts and the rest of the tech-department (of which you are a part).
- Implementation of new activity types and learning experiences that can plug into our platform.
- Assisting with the production of several activities using a variety of tools i.e. Photoshop, Premier Pro, Illustrator, …
- Monitoring of platform usage and assistance to clients with technical issues.
Background, competencies and attributes
- A master’s degree, or at least undergrad, in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and think through challenges, turning a limited set of tools and constructs into a rich domain language consisting out of reusable blocks.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning a plus.
- An eye for design and an innate desire to develop rich user-focused experiences.
- Demonstrable experience with at least Photoshop. Video editing skills a big plus.
- Ability to work in team and a natural communicator
- Familiarity with Kenyan and global education market trends.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV and motivation to email@example.com.