Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pezesha is a digital financial ecosystem & platform based in Kenya with a mission to connect SMEs with working capital and credit decisioning for lenders to de-risk their capital through our holistic approach that starts with financial education, credit scoring and ends with meaningful financial inclusion. We are approved by the Capital Markets Authority in Kenya and now scaling to other markets like Nigeria and Ghana as we move closer towards our vision in tackling the $300+ billion financing gap for SMEs in Sub Saharan Africa through our scalable platform as an enabler. Visit our website: https://pezesha.com/ for more information.
Pezesha has a team of 14 staff with HQ in Kenya and senior and board team members bring more than 20+ years of market, regulatory and strategy combined experiences with successful Fintech startup exits in the past.
The nature of this opportunity is full time but we are open to a consultancy arrangement as well.
Primary job description
- Transform technical designs and notes into code
- Collaborate with our existing team in implementing and managing our end to end credit & data platforms
- Be a second line of support for technical issues
- Project management
- Collaborate with data and operations teams in ensuring our customer needs are me
Required Skills and Experience
- At least two year of multi-dimentional programming be it in PHP or Python using a Framework e.g. CodeIgniter or Laravel or Django
- At least one year experience in frontend programming with Bootstrap 3+
- At least two year experience in backend programming with Java (server side)
- At least two years experience with SQL
- At least one year experience in native apps programming i.e. Android, IOS
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with third-party API integrations
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging tools
- At least one year experience in Dev Operations
- Added advantage: experience in data science
- At least one year experience in leading internal tech teams
- Leader – Take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- Detailed – Think through the proposed design (solution) approach and documentation before coding
- Disciplined – Estimate and communicate the duration of time to complete tasks
- Agile – Move quickly and easily to resolve issues. Look at short-term approaches that satisfy immediate needs and plan for long term approaches that are more robust
- Humble – Willing to listen and learn
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 22/MIDLEVEL BACKEND DEVELOPER. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In your application kindly add/attach the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
At least one Object-Oriented project that you have worked on:
Send a URL to the live website
Send the source code as a zip file or as a repository URL
Attach your up to date CV
Interviews will be on a rolling basis until 15th July 2020.