Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
Are you aggressive, love goal setting and exceeding targets? We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and business development! As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for business acquisition, growth of the gross merchandise value (GMV) and opening new markets in line with the business strategy. You will work collaboratively with the operations and product teams to continually improve the product offering and customer experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy; meet business targets.
- Manage deal pipeline and source for new potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Manage relationships with customers through phone calls, emails and visits to ensure customer retention and portfolio growth
- Follow up and facilitate customer issue resolution to ensure timely closure; offer ‘A’ class customer experience
- Follow up and ensure prompt payments for services offered to customers; ensure timely debt collection
- Stay up-to-date with new product features; ensure continuous customer education on the improved product features
- Gather market and customer information, and provide feedback to the organization for product development
- 1 year experience in sales or business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or any other business-related fields.
- Experience in selling FMCG would be an added advantage.
- Are you a Hustler and have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solver: analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise data and details about the business.
- Connected: You always know the right person to speak with and come with a portfolio of companies that would benefit from Sendy’s innovative solution.
- Are you highly competitive and have a unique drive to win?
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation & communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
What we offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical.
- Flexible vacation.
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options