Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
Are you passionate about growth, love putting structures, and procedures in place to support the business? We are looking for someone who is obsessed about the customer while listening to the voices of our partners and strike a balance! As Senior Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing partner onboarding process and ensuring their availability to service customer’s orders for seamless customer satisfaction. You will also manage and mentor the operations team as well as work collaboratively with the Commercial team to continually improve customer experience.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop and continuously update standard operating procedures for partners in the business unit; ensure strict adherence of operating processes and policies to safeguard and manage any potential risk exposure
- Undertake demand and supply analysis for partners to identify gaps for new business development and partner recruitment; Partner Operations and Sales balance optimally on Sendy’s platform (Supply = Demand)
- Define customer requirements and develop or customize the company’s service offering to suit the customer’s needs
- Set and continuously review product prices to ensure value for money for the company’s partners and customers
- Identify and bring onboard strategic partnerships to support the company’s partners
- Manage the company’s partner identification and on-boarding process in line with the commercial strategy
- Develop and ensure execution of partner retention strategies to achieve optimal partner retention levels in the business unit; manage the off-boarding process for partners
- Manage and ensure that customer orders are serviced within expected timelines
- Manage and ensure timely resolution of customer and partner disputes ad issues
- Collaborate with Product Manager for the business unit to elicit requirements for product enhancements or development and work closely with other Country Managers to share learnings and pain points
- Manage insurance claims processing for the business unit
- Lead, hire, coach and motivate a team of operations associates to ensure high productivity and engagement in the business unit
- 5+ years Management level experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Operations Management, Finance or similar field
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams
- You are a Hustler and have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding startup speed and working environment.
- Problem-solver: an analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise, data and details about the business
- You are an excellent and influential communicator and use data to reinforce your positions and decisions
- Successfully executed operations, preferably with P&L ownership is a plus
- Are you highly competitive and have a unique drive to win?
- Ability to influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization
What we offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options