Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
Are you passionate about talent acquisition, love putting structures and procedures in place to support the business? We are looking for someone who is obsessed with strategic talent and recruitment with the goal of supporting the business! As Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for managing and driving talent acquisition in line with the company’s strategic goals. Working closely with hiring managers, you will assess the staffing needs of the company and develop acquisition & hiring strategies for both senior and junior roles.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Perform an analysis of organizational talent requirements and anticipate future employment needs; work with the hiring managers to pinpoint the company’s exact staffing needs and create a strong talent pipeline
- Develop the company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Assess the company’s talent branding initiatives from the past and organize for future; work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Organize participation in job conferences for potential talent acquisition and partnerships; proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Create and organize recruitment events such as job open houses and in-house hiring fairs; represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Design, manage and own the recruitment and selection process; candidate sourcing, resume screening (screening techniques), screening calls, interviews, background referencing etc
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization; ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Pay close attention to hiring trends and be able to forecast both the quarterly and annual hiring needs breaking down by the company’s various departments
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics and initiatives.
- 3+ year working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources; A member of HRIM is added advantage
- In-depth experience in developing and executing recruitment marketing and branding strategies
- Excellent understanding of full recruitment cycle, executive search and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Problem-solver: An analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise, data and details about the business
- You are an excellent and influential communicator and use data to reinforce your positions and decisions
- Are you highly competitive and have a unique drive to win?
- Ability to influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options