Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Summary: The Accounts intern performs all accounting and audit functions for clients and provides audit and accounting support to the Audit manager.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Verify physical accounts source documents to the system
- Verification of vouchers
- Conduct accounts payable reconciliation
- Organize files to make sure they are in order for audit
- Prepare tax status reports
- Oversee V.A.T. filing for clients on a monthly basis and submit monthly report of work done.
- Preparation of monthly P.A.Y.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F and other payroll deductions for the clients and submission of these deductions to the relevant authorities in time.
- Preparation of management accounts report for clients.
- Carrying out review of clients’ accounting, internal controls and financial systems.
- Act as liaison between the clients and the firm and ensure all the client’s needs are met in time.
- Hold a Diploma in a business related field and/or be a holder of C.P.A Part III.
- Be computer literate.
- Demonstrate Personal integrity.
- Possess problem-solving skills, have attention to detail and have time perspective.
- Highly organised and able to work independently and as part of a team with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Closing date 10th July 2020
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond individually to all applicants; if you do not hear from us by 31st July 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.