Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Hours: 45 hrs. /week
Beginning: July 1, 2020 – Dec. 31, 2020: 6 months contract, renewable
Overall Job Purpose
The Recycling Plant Site Manager is responsible to oversee the proper functioning of all machinery, facilities and personnel on the site. They are responsible to supervise the daily onsite labour of all staﬀ and ensure that all targets are met in accordance with the budget. The site manager will monitor and record outputs against monthly work plans, impact and budget as approved by the project team. An appreciation for and understanding of environmental issues in Nakuru County is essential.
- Monitor and Supervise the daily presence and work of staﬀ
- Monitor and record work logs, visitors and finances daily
- Monitor and record daily waste collection
- Monitor and record plastic flakes production and collection
- Prepare production reports and submit them to key decision-makers.
- Execute quality control processes
- Manage proper functioning and maintenance of all machinery and facilities
- Manage and ensure security of property
- Engage and inform visitors on recycling procedures
- Ensure relevant standards, processes and regulations are upheld
- 1 Enforce compliance with health and safety regulations
- Manage communications with staﬀ and Program Managers
- Minimum of Diploma in either Environmental Management, Business Administration, Industrial Management or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Knowledge of Nakuru county waste management and environmental procedures
Successful performance skills
- Hard-working and Detail-oriented
- Temperate, pleasant and friendly personality
- Absolute integrity
- Extremely good collaboration and team work approach
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational, time and financial management skills
The position is based in Naivasha and applicant must have own accommodation
Deadline: June 30, 2020
How to Apply
Send your applications and well detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Recycling site manager (your salary expectation)