Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ministry Of Public Service, Youth And Gender Affairs
No of Positions: 8
POSTS V/NO. 158/2020
Basic Salary – Kshs. 30,170 – Kshs. 40,060 p.m (CSG 11) House Allowance – Ksh. 10,000 Per Month Commuter Allowance – Ksh. 4,000 Per Month Leave – 30 Days Per Annum
Terms of Service Three (3) year Contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following areas: Sociology, Education, Anthropology, Government/Political Science Business/Public Administration or any Social Science from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision of a senior officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- collecting data on organizational studies and surveys;
- preparing draft of schemes of service and career progression guidelines;
- developing questionnaires and related working tools; and
- drafting general letters.
How to Apply
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 6th July 2020 latest by 5.00 pm (East African Time).