Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to recruit a Presales Consultant to support in the growth of the organisation.
About the Position
As a Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting Clients understand the solutions Sentinel Africa offers. You will work side by side with the business development team to ensure the client understands all the technical aspects, requirements, and final solution.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Conduct demos and coordinate deployment of Proof of Concepts at prospective client sites.
- Coordinate closely with business development to align solution with customers’ business requirements.
- Provides coaching and training to business development team in order to enhance their product knowledge and technical sales skills.
- Assist the business development team to respond to bids.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within our existing customers.
Education and Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related field
- More than 1-year experience in deployment/management of IT Solutions like ERPs
- IT Certification will be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Good understanding of Office applications like Ms. Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and interested in this role, send your CV to email@example.com by 26th June 2020.