Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an outstanding, energetic and ambitious talent for the position of Training Administrator
About the Role
The job-holder will be responsible for managing the day to day activities that ensure successful running of all the training department activities.
- Participate in development and implementation of training programs
- Collect, maintain, and update all the training records
- Communication of proposed and upcoming training programs to both internal and external clients
- Research and propose any improvements or new programs that can be adopted in the training department
- Plan and coordinate classes, training programs, seminars and conferences and any other event that may arise that will be related to training.
- Manage and maintain good relations with our training partners.
- Respond to incoming training enquiries with an objective recruiting the prospective trainees.
- Diploma in Business Management/Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in training coordination or events coordination or customer service.
- Good understanding of Office applications like Ms Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding multitasking and planning abilities.
- Sales experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and interested in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th June 2020.