Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 1,517 posts (1,148 posts for Primary Schools and 369 posts for Secondary Schools) for teachers on Permanent and Pensionable terms to fill vacancies in Garissa, Wajir and Mandera Counties.
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens from Mandera, Wajir or Garissa Counties.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Must be holders of PI Certificate (for vacancies in Primary Schools)
- Must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate (for vacancies in Secondary Schools)
How to Apply
All interested candidates who meet the required qualifications should make their applications online through TSC Website: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/ so as to be received not later than Tuesday, 30th June, 2020.
The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2019/2020 shall apply.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website tsc.go.ke or
- Contact the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.