Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, ADMINISTRATION GRADE REREC 3 – 1 POST (ON PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE TERMS OF SERVICE)
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Providing technical leadership to teams in the department for the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic management plans and budgets aimed at improving performance standards and organizational effectiveness;
- Managing outsourced services;
- Overseeing transport management;
- Managing Corporation’s needs for equipment, security and cleanliness;
- Ensuring efficient provision of transport and cleaning services in the Corporation;
- Safeguarding the Corporation’s assets including office premises, vehicle, office equipment and furniture through maintaining accurate and up to date records;
- Identifying assets for requisition, repair, maintenance and disposal;
- Forecast administrative staff needs for the department;
- Managing processing and payment of administrative expenses (utilities);
- Managing of periodic progress reports; and
- Coordinating and implementing identified performance contracting targets as assigned.
a) Person Specifications
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in a management role in comparable and relevant position;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Public/Business Administration, Strategic Management, Sociology, Human Resource Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public/Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Professional qualification and membership to a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Certificate in management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated competence in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
b) Key Competencies and Skills
In addition the candidate should possess the following skills:
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinking;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation skills; and
- Team player.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form (click here to download) and send the same in WORD to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected;
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates;
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply;
- Candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to apply again;
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 14th July, 2020.