Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Manager – Risk Road Map Product within Risk and Compliance within M-PESA Africa. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Risk and Compliance Director, the position holder will work alongside business and compliance stakeholders to develop product strategy, roadmap and requirements for Risk and Compliance tools to support M-PESA services on the mobile money platform and associated integrations. Provide thought leadership and direction to deliver a compelling compliance roadmap that underpins the growth of the M-PESA business by not only fulfilling regulatory requirements but protecting the strong reputation that M-PESA has in the mobile money industry! The digitization of the compliance programme is a key strategy of the compliance teams who will be reliant on the technology delivered.
- Aligning with the Risk and Compliance Director, to shape the roadmap for Risk and Compliance technology, with a focus on electronic KYC registration solutions, enhancing AML control capabilities, and exploring options for fraud platform convergence
- Plan and execute product discovery activities to identify market and technology trends, and customer challenges
- Keep abreast of new developments and opportunities in the field of compliance technology and regulatory change.
- Work with all stakeholders to build the product vision for M-PESA compliance technology, champion and maintain the Product roadmap in line with business priorities
- Be accountable for the definition and prioritization of feature backlogs to reflect business and compliance priorities
- Prepare RFPs for vendor selection
- Assess feasibility and ensure solutions are aligned to compliance objectives and technical needs
- Ensure stakeholder alignment buy in and alignment to roadmap across the organization
- Be an active member of project work-streams, ensuring that business intent is shepherded through solution development lifecycle to deliver compliance technology change in line with vision and objectives.
- Define measures and KPIs for to monitor Product performance and support decisions on product strategy.
- A graduate with a degree in Business, Engineering or IT.
- At least 4 year’s proven experience in risk analysis in a telecommunications or financial services environment
- Experience working in a Risk and Compliance, or Anti-money laundering product role.
- Experience of software development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Professional certification in risk management and information systems e.g. CISA or CPA (K) or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data and information and distill it to the key points in analyzing risks in a given situation.
- A proven track record of delivering change in a complex, high volume, regulated business environment
- Ability to work within a demanding environment, being a key contributor to a fast-moving product development process.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- High level experience and skills working with stakeholders
- Strong background in auditing, accounting or the legal field.