Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The HR Manager will have ultimate responsibility for all Human Resources activities within Kenya and Tanzania, providing strategic leadership overall as well as operational support on key activities. The HR Manager is also expected to lead the development of key HR systems and infrastructure that enable successful country operations, these includes Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Training and Development, Policy development, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management and key areas of Labour Relations. The HR Officer based in Kenya and HR Coordinator based in Tanzania will support this position and be coached and developed by the HR Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or related areas, Master’s degree preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources management of which three (3) should be in a senior management role
- A member of Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM) preferred
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Proven ability to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and governmental laws
- Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in and using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations and governmental laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and negotiation
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel nationally, sometimes to remote locations
- Good communication skills in both Kiswahili and English
- Good computer skills in business software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS)