Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1st August 2020
- Operate GROOTS Kenya motor vehicle
- Maintain accurate vehicle log-sheets in accordance with GROOTS Kenya regulations
- Ensure security of the vehicle on and off the road and safe keeping of all vehicle equipment and tools.
- Keeping the vehicle neat, clean and in good mechanical condition
- .Carry out routine checks on the vehicle cooling, oil, tyre pressure etc.
- Preparing and submitting accurate monthly vehicle fuel and maintenance reports
- Ensure safety of passengers and goods in the vehicle.
- Report all maintenance needs of the vehicle to the management on regular and timely basis
- Monitor and report expiration and renewals dates of insurance covers, service dates and any other applicable services.
- Adhering to all traffic and GROOTS Kenya safety rules and follow the transport guidelines.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Valid driver’s license and certificate of good conduct
- At least 4 years driving experience with an NGO
- Experience operating 4×4 vehicles
- Basic training and certificate on first aid
- Accident free record or if any the records show that they were not in any way attributable to the driver’s negligence.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and traffic patterns
- Experience working in Tana River and/or Coastal Region is desired.
- Past field security training
How to Apply
To apply for this position, interested individuals should submit a CV ONLY to email@example.com by 30th June 2020. Applications with any other attachments will be rejected. The subject head must be the position applied.