Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Butali Sugar Mills limited is an ultra-modern sugar factory within the Kakamega County in the Western part of Kenya. BSML seeks to recruit suitable professionals for the following open position above; .
- Ensure compliance to all relevant authorities.
- Conducting safety training and education programs, and demonstrating the use of safety equipment as well as maintaining and updating emergency response plans and procedures
- Developing and maintaining hygiene programs such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, as well as medical monitoring programs for employees.
- Inspecting and evaluating workplace environments, equipment and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations and to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, and first-aid supplies.
- Providing new employee health and safety orientations and developing materials for these presentations.
- Recommending measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials
- Managing environmental issues and ensuring compliance of the same as provided by statutory bodies NEMA, WARMA, DOSH, Public Health etc
- Engaging stakeholders on Environmental and corporate social responsibility matters
Job Skills: Not Specified
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental sciences/Health and Safety Management or related field
- Certificates in Health and Safety Management/Environmental Impact Assessment will be an added advantage
- Five years’ relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should forward their applications with copies of academic qualifications testimonials and professional certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com not later than 30th June 2020.