Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to recruit qualified Drivers to operate designated motor vehicle to transport staff, materials, items and equipment to sites as and when required.
DRIVER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Transport goods to and from Warehouse as well as to and from site;
• Regularly inspect vehicles for mechanical faults and safety issues;
• Perform routine preventative maintenance on schedule;
• Follow the given driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as adhere to company policies and procedures;
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions;
• Collect and verify delivery instructions;
• Routes and meet delivery schedules;
• Document and log periods and kilometers spent driving;
• Comply with traffic rules and regulations as stipulated by the Traffic Act of Kenya;
• Comply with the inhouse transport policy;
• Comply with the health and Safety Policy of the company;
• Report defects, accidents or violations;
• Check that all road use paperwork is up to date (Insurance, Driving License, Vehicle inspection);
• Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DRIVER ROLE
• At least five (5) years driving experience as a truck driver (Class B, C & E valid license holder);
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations;
• No recent moving or driving violations;
• Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations;
• Minimum Educational Qualification: KCPE;
• Valid Certificate of good conduct;
• Certificate of fitness from a certified health Practitioner.
Expires on June 30th, 2020