Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Group ‘F’
No of Postions: 38
The holders will report to the respective Inspectorate Officers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting information and reporting on security matters
- Conducting preliminary investigations and recording statements
- Controlling traffic flow;
- Assisting in customer care desk staff in receiving and directing visitors to the relevant offices;
- Hoisting of flags;
- Responding to distress calls from the public;
- Guarding and securing County Government buildings and vital installations;
- Screening people and vehicles entering county offices, public places;
- Ensuring compliance with county laws in conjunction with other law enforcement agencies;
- Execute all orders and warrants lawfully issued to county law breakers and giving evidence in court;
- Maintaining order and sanity in markets, bus parks and other business premises;
- Conducting frequent inspections on regulated activities to ensure compliance;
- Enhancing collection of revenue through imposing prescribed penalties as per the law.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned by the superiors
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade of D+ (plus) or its equivalent from the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or equivalent examination bodies;
- Be physically and medically fit; must have a medical report from a government health facility.
- Have no criminal record and any pending criminal charges;
- Must be below 45 years of age
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract.
Salary and benefits: Salary will be as per the regulations by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
The following clearance certificates should be attached to the application:
- A Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct / Police clearance
- A Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- A Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
How to Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
Karson’s Photo House Kimathi Street
P.O Box 90-10100,
Cellphone: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 7th July 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.