Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Group ‘D’
No of Positions: 8
Holders will reported to the designated supervisor
Duties and responsibilities
- Operating machines of ‘difficult rating’ C
- Assisting machine attendants in identifying possible breakdowns
- Liaising with mechanics for servicing
- Making daily and weekly oil checks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the plants
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for appointment
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (Plain) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Have passed the suitability test for plant operators;
- Possess a valid Driving License with endorsements for respective class(es) of plant machine(s) from the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA)
- Be able to operate at least two (2) plants of difficult rating ‘C’
- A First Aid Certificate will be an added advantage
- Training in plant mechanics will be an added advantage
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract.
Salary and benefits: Salary will be as per the regulations by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
The following clearance certificates should be attached to the application:
- A Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct / Police clearance
- A Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- A Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
How to Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
Karson’s Photo House Kimathi Street
P.O Box 90-10100,
Cellphone: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 7th July 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.