Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: 100% Homabay
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Are you looking for rapid professional development in on of Kenya’s fastest growing young companies? Victory Farms is recruiting a Human Resource Officer to lead system creation and drive financial planning, reporting and analysis. The Accountant is to manage finance receivables functions at Victory Farms Ltd. The assignment involves performing HR related functions, working in close collaboration with other company departments.
Come join us at Victory Farms as a Human Resource Officer.
The ideal candidate should have a college degree (or equivalent in work experience) with 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced office environment. He/ She will be responsible for the duties outlined below:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees.
- Coordinate HR projects in coordination with the HR Nairobi office.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Provide documentation of employee absences, bonuses, and personal time to be used in payroll preparation.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Assist in drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Casual management.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT skills.
How to Apply
f you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience on the position advertised; please send your CV on PDF Format only quoting the job title on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org