Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of the teams, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department for Organic Savanna Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on shipping and processing of orders and customer retention. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and look for opportunities to expand our customer base (B2B) across the three operating markets UK, US and Kenya, Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies.
Operation Manager Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field, non-profit or impact-related expertise is
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Working with internal and external stakeholder such as suppliers, shipping agencies and processing teams.
- Stock management and fulfilment capabilities of items.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills, ability to create spreadsheets in Excel and Google docs.
- Solid understanding of financial management and invoicing
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
Apply by 28 June 2020