Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is an innovate energy company that manufactures fuel-efficient consumer durable goods and distribute them across various regions across Sub Saharan Africa. They are looking for a Commercial Director: Horn of Africa region, reporting to the COO, the incumbent will be responsible for the entire commercial operation in Ethiopia. Somalia, Djibouti, and Sudan. The position is responsible for balancing immediate resources, ROI, and long-term potential of the new countries that our client expands into
The successful candidate will have some of the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Commercial Operations: Manage strategy and operations for all business in the Horn of Africa
- Top-Line Revenue Growth: Achieve top-line growth through geographical expansion, demand generation, and product line growth
- Team Management: Recruit, manage, and build capacity of Horn of Africa country teams
- High-Level Relationships: Generate and manage high-level relationships with government, industry organizations, and distributors
- Reporting/Forecasting: Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts. Produce excellent regular reports on strategy and execution
- Distribution: Build and manage a network of wholesalers and retailers across the region
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is a plus
- 8 Years Sales & Marketing Experience in Somalia and/or Ethiopia successfully developing new sales channel and managing key accounts
- 3+ years Senior level Management Experience
- B2B Sales and wholesale channel management experience,
- Ability to produce and present professional strategy, reports, accurate forecasts, and oversee channel sales plans
- Sales/Marketing Data Analysis experience
What’s on Offer:
If you meet the key selection criteria, then please apply today. If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.