Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a fast growing start up company ( https://foht.co.ke/ ) and are currently looking for a qualified social media strategist to join our vibrant team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
Other duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.