Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ensure implementation of the biomedical component in DREAMS program, is in a standardized way using the defined strategy and achievement of set contractual and organizational targets. The incumbent will work in their respective areas of work to ensure the program is implemented according to the set standards.
· Be a holder of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine/Nursing and registered by the relevant bodies.
· Have a valid practicing License.
· A training in HTS by NASCOP (added advantage).
· At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
· A clear understanding of Health systems in Kenya.
· Coordination abilities and ability to build partnerships.
· Ability to work well with a diverse group of constituents and have an understanding of priority population (AGYW).
· Flexibility in working hours including weekends and willingness to assume a range of unanticipated tasks.
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their letters of application, curriculum vitae along with contacts of three referees, salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . Clearly indicate the position applied for, reference number in the subject line. Applications should reach us NOT later than July 10, 2020.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
LVCT Health does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application or interview meeting). LVCT Health does not ask for information on applicants’ bank accounts either.