Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru. We are expanding and Oasis Healthcare is upgrading its services in Kakamega where we will be rolling out in patient, dental, renal, maternity, radiology center and oncology services.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Chef (1 Position)
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to
1. Plans meal and snack menus in accordance with patients’ medical condition which meet the nutritional needs of the patients and provide food variety and appeal as well as reflecting the ethnic diversity of patients at the hospital.
2. Consults with the Deputy Admin and Clinical Service Manager regarding menu plans; posts menu plans two weeks in advance and notes any changes daily; cultural dietary food needs and plans and provides acceptable alternatives.
3. Order for all food and kitchen household supplies within budget guidelines and economically; monitor food expenditures; and ensure what is supplied are of the right quantity and quality. The chefs will receive goods together with the admin, procurement officer and account for
verification of order received.
4. Maintains food and kitchen household supplies by receiving and storing deliveries in hygienic and organized conditions and monitoring stock; rotates food stock to ensure quality; keeps accurate stock control for record-keeping purposes. It will be the responsibility of the chef to ensure that proper stock of utilities is in their custody and ensure that timely requisition of stock is done through the administrator.
5. Provides meals and snacks daily by preparing food for immediate or future serving in compliance with health regulations; and serving meals to patients when required. Morning tea will be serve at 7.30, mid-morning tea will be served at 10am, lunch will be served at 1.00pm, tea will be served at 4.00pm and food will be served at 6pm each day without fail.
6. Maintains hygiene standards as defined under the Food Premises Act; keeps kitchen, cupboard, kitchen equipment and food storage areas clean and organized by cleaning pots, counters, equipment and dishes; maintaining equipment and arranging for servicing of appliances when needed.
7. Provides food and beverages for patients receiving day care services by preparing food and, delivering it to the client.
8. Recommends budget priorities for kitchen equipment purchases through the administrator.
9. Plans and caters food services for Staff, board and executive meetings and any other agency functions or special events. Tuesday staff meeting tea will be provided for staff and 10am tea will be served on time and for every employee on duty.
10. It is the responsibility of the chef to collect plates, cups, spoons, thermos after 30 minutes of food service and ensure the equipment are soaked in hot water jik (disinfectant for utensils) for 15 minutes before washing.
1. A diploma course in Food and beverages technology, Bakery, and Culinary.
2. Must have strong analytical and communication skills, excellent leadership qualities.
3. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
5. Honesty and integrity
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Computer literate.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title (Receptionist) on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
· We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
· Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
· Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
· Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.